1. The only car that can be protested is the WINNING CAR, the ONLY one that can protest the WINNING CAR is the SECOND PLACE FINISHER. THIS PERTAINS TO ALL DIVISIONS. All protest must be filed along with protest fee (CASH ONLY) to the inspector within 5 minutes of the completion of the race.
2. Refusing to teardown, you automatically forfeit all prize money and points for that race.
3. If you teardown and are found illegal you automatically forfeit all prize money and points for that race and you will be placed on probation for the remainder of the season, and a $100.00 fine each time you refuse to teardown.
4. Teardown time 2 hours maximum from the time the inspector gives permission to start. If more than one item is protested inspector may allow extra time for teardown.
5. Protested car may have two people in the area at teardown. Two to teardown and the third being driver/owner or representative. Protesting driver is the only person allowed in protest area. All persons in the area will conduct themselves in a sportsman like manner. If not, Inspector CAN and WILL call off the protest, disqualify or bar persons that do not behave accordingly. The moment teardown or inspection begins track will retain 20% of all protest fees regardless of the outcome. If driver refuses to teardown the driver that filed the protest will be refunded 100% of his or her money. If protested driver is found legal he or she will receive 80% of money filed by protesting driver. If the car is found illegal the protesting driver will be refunded 80% of his or her money.
6. Inspector’s discretion will be utilized in determining cars legality, Ruling will be final.
7. During teardown all oil and antifreeze must be drained into approved container, located in the center of pits. Any one caught dumping oil or antifreeze on the ground will be suspended.
A. HOBBY – B. HOBBY
INTAKE CLAIM RULE
1. Claim or swap will be allowed at the time of a cylinder head protest only.
2. All claim money (CASH ONLY) must be paid at the same time protest fees are no claim will be allowed after protest fees are collected.
3. The protested driver has the right to swap item.
4. If protested driver refuses to sell or swap he or she will be disqualified.
5. If protesting driver refuses to swap this will end the claim and all claim money will be refunded.
ITEM WITH CLAIM
A.HOBBY- B.HOBBY $250.00 claim rule on intake, will not apply to Crate Engines.
Super-Limited Late Model & Crate Late Model
IGNITION BOX CLAIM RULE
Must finish in the top ten and be on the lead lap to claim an ignition box. You may claim the ignition box of any one that finish’s in front of you. All CLAIMS must be filed along with claim fee of $400.00 (CASH ONLY) to the Tech inspector within 5 minutes of the completion of the race. If a driver refuses to sell there ignition box, he or she will be disqualified.
ITEM WITH CLAIM $400.00 claim rule on all
SUPER-LIMITED LATE MODEL IGNITION BOX $400.00
CRATE LATE MODEL IGNITION BOX $400.00
For any Questions please contact Fort Payne Motor Speedway:
(256) 623-RACE (7223) Tim (256) 393-6847 Marvin (706) 346-3385
Track reserves the right to delete, change, or amend rules in the interest of competition
2016 FORT PAYNE MOTOR SPEEDWAY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.