Double file re-start for the 2013 Season
RaceCeiver Required, No other radios or communication equipment or mirrors allowed at any time.
Fort Payne Motor Speedway reserves the right to place drivers in the division most suited for them, according to their performance level.
FRONT WHEEL DRIVE K.I.S.S. DIVISION
Complete stock front wheel drive O.E.M. street cars
- Must remove all glass, all seats.
- Must put 4 point roll cage around drivers’ compartment.
- Must put in racing seat and 5 point Safety Harness.
- Must run stock airbox, stock exhaust past the catalytic converter
- Must have VIN in stock position, must not be tampered with.
- Must run stock tire and wheel sizes per VIN Plate.
- Must run regular 87 octane gasoline.
- Door’s must be welded or chained shut.
- If you have a passenger seat, It must be approved by Track Officials.
- Must have two numbers on each side at least 18” high.
- Must have mounted Fire Extinguisher.
- RaceCeiver Mandatory.
Track reserves the right to delete, change, or amend rules in the interest of competition.
2013 FORT PAYNE MOTOR SPEEDWAY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED